By entering the Houston Training Platform competition (“the Competition”), the entrant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
The promoter is Sydney
Airport Corporation Limited (ABN 62 082 578 809) of 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport, NSW
The partner is United Airlines Inc (ABN 86 879 265 547) of Level 14, 31 Market Street, Sydney 2000 (Partner).
- STANDARD TERMS
- WHO CAN ENTER?
- Subject to clause 2.2 & 2.3, entry is open to all Australian Travel agents [18 years of age and older] in Australia
- Employees and their immediate families of Sydney Airport Limited and United Airlines and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be Travel agents or other associated partners in order to be considered for the event prizes
- Relevant State/s: SA, VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS, ACT & NT
The promotion will include two competition entries.
a) Competition #1 (Burst 1)
b) Competition #2 (Burst 2)
- HOW TO ENTER
- Competition #1 commences on the(30th of March 2020, 9am (AEST/AEDT/ETC)] and concludes on [27th of April 2020, 6pm (AEST/AEDT/ETC)](“the Competition Period”).
- Competition #2 commences on the(1st of June 2020, 9am (AEST/AEDT/ETC)] and concludes on [28th of June 2020, 6pm (AEST/AEDT/ETC)] (“the Competition Period”).
- To enter, entrants must go in person to https://sydneytohoustontraining.com.au/ during the open period and complete all 5 modules of the training platform in record time and attempt the most number of correct answers for your chance to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries to the same competition from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- Training Module must be completed, and entries received within the two Competition Periods.
- Entrants (excluding winners) in Competition one may enter a second time in (Competition #2)
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant. Entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use, distribute, broadcast and sub-licence their entries in all media worldwide and acknowledge that they will not be entitled to any fee for such use
- All entrants must enter with their personal details and valid full name, company email address and mobile number to be eligible to enter
- There will be four(4) winners in each competition (Total of 8 prizes on offer) who will receive the prize package detailed in clause 5.2.
1 Return economy airfares to Houston with United Airlines departing from Sydney $2,000 each winner 2 Return economy airfares to Houston with United Airlines departing from Sydney $2,000 each winner $16,000
WIN: Return economy airfares to Houston with United Airlines departing from Sydney
RRP inc GST($AUS): $2,000 each winner
Competition Two (#2)
WIN: Return economy airfares to Houston with United Airlines departing from Sydney.
RRP inc GST($AUS): $2,000 each winner.
Total maximum value per prize package(s) is AUD$2,000 (inclusive of GST). Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
- In the event that for any reason, flights are cancelled, postponed or not available, that element(s) of the prize will be considered as forfeited and no cash alternative offer will be granted in lieu of the part of the prize.
- In the event that an element of a product prize outlined above is, for any reason not available, an equal or better prize will be substituted in its place. The winner will have no claim to the element of the prize that is no longer available.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the prize winner and including but not limited to all meals, spending money, flight upgrades, incidentals, transport, telephone calls and all other ancillary costs.
- Once the prize is accepted, the prize winner must deal directly with the prize supplier should there be any specific requests, queries, concerns or complications.
- In accepting the prize the winners agree to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed, and the winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The winners agree they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or organisation.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Promotional Tickets
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Sponsor’s requirements
- Travel to be booked within 12 months of winning the promotional tickets.
- Prize winner is liable for all government taxes and charges which must be paid by credit card at the time of booking.
- These promotional tickets are not applicable for MileagePlus mileage accrual.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, traveller’s cheques, foreign currency, Master card cash passport or other travel accessories i.e. luggage, phone cards. Tickets are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Prize is departing from Sydney, Australia only and is not transferable from another city. Winner outside of Sydney need to make their own travel arrangements at their own expense to Sydney
- The Prize is provided by United Airlines Inc (Partner), travel arrangements is subject to availability and time of booking.
- Travel is valid on United and United Express operated flights only.
- Blackout periods apply during Australian school holidays.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Full details of prizes can be obtained by emailing United Airlines on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject to state permit authority restrictions, the Promoter may amend these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion.
- HOW TO WIN
- There will be Four (4) winners in Competition One (1) and Four (4) winners in Competition two (2). All entries will be judged by a panel of judges on the dates listed in clause 4.1 appointed by Sydney Airport in their absolute discretion at their respective offices, 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport, NSW 2020. The entrants whose entries are deemed to be the most talented based on time and most amount of correct answers out of all entries received will be deemed the winner. The Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The winners will be notified by a phone call from the Sponsor on the day of the judging and will receive a letter advising them of their prize.
- Winners will be contacted two (1) week after the winner announced (refer to clause 4.1).
- Prize will be mailed out by recorded post address each winner has provided by conclusion of competition period (refer to clause 4.1)
- The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Sponsor/ Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion deem entries invalid subsequently to a winner being notified or a winner’s name being announced if it is discovered that the winner did not enter the Competition in accordance with these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, an additional judging will be conducted.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the major prize winners agree to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the major prize winners may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- NO LIABILITY
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- Sydney Airport Corporation Limited, Partner United Airlines Inc and its associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for defective prizes or prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Sydney Airport Corporation Limited, Partner United Airlines Inc, and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any claims, misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur:
a) the original independent creation of the entrant; and
b) free from any claims, including copyright or trademark claims, by other parties.
c)whilst undertaking travel won on or connected with their entry into the Competition; or
d)in accepting of or participating in the prize;
e) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
f) due to the publication of any program relating to the Competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
g)in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems, website or phone anomalies, or traffic congestion; or
h)to entrant or any other person’s computer software, computer equipment or internet connection resulting from or related to participation in this Promotion;
i)any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions that is not due to an intentional error by Sydney Airport and/or its agencies and affiliates;
j)any technical difficulties, technical error or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
k)any error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay, defect, theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference; or
- The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing, for the purpose of Sydney Airport, scheduling or production requirements.
- PROMOTER’S DETAILS
- The Promoter is Sydney Airport Corporation Limited (ABN 62 082 578 809) of 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport, NSW 2020.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter.
How To Remove Mac Cleanser
The Best Way to Get Rid of From Your Mac? Many men and women are having trouble with the program which is installed in their computers. It could cause your computer. Listed here is how you can get rid of it and free yourself mac cleaner out of its own clutches permanently.
Best Online Live Casinos UK
It’s the most seamless live roulette experience available online. Auto Roulette. Even the croupier’s need some sleep from time to time, that’s why casino has. Hit the table and soak up the atmosphere with our real dealer games. Our world-class live roulette tables are as real as it gets with HD quality, live streaming.If you want to play on a physical wheel, but prefer a fast game, then try an Auto Roulette with is a physical wheel that is spun automatically. So, without any further ado, here are some of the most popular live roulette tables in the UK. Another bonus is that online casino software companies have fine-tuned roulette over the years. You can check the best Live roulette Australia Roulette bonusesthough, that can give you a quite good advantage while playing as well as a chance to get additional rewards. Plus a solid range of virtual roulette. Newcasinos-au is a hard job, especially when you remember that these dealers are doing so in front of a camera. This part of the game is exactly like playing standard online roulette.
A fantastic live roulette bonus here, click for details. Because it newcasinos-au the form of online gaming that is the closest to visiting an actual land-based casino, live casino games and live roulette games in specific have become extremely popular. Some games exclude bonus play. Middle East. NewCasinos-AU.com licence means that the casinos have been put through many tests and meet strict criteria for safety and security.
Pros and Cons of Online Roulette newcasinos-au.com 2021
The best casinos, in our eyes, accept multiple payment methods and multiple currencies. Thanks to live dealer roulette online casinos, you can play European, American, French, and many other interesting roulette variants with beautiful real dealers from around the world. Live roulette games are not rigged live roulette Australia played at casinos with valid gaming licenses. Got it! Those with live online roulette and substantial bonuses get extra points. Top charts. You can also be confident you will receive your winnings quickly at all the live dealer online casinos we recommend.
Can you play slots online for real money?
08.08.2021 by Dave Dealer : Real money online gambling in your state: online casinos, sports betting, sweepstakes, and poker. A US gambling online guide. Play online slots for real money on your laptop, PC or smartphone! At neuecasinos-at.com, we have the lowdown on the best online casino slots from the most.Published https://newcasinos-nz.com/ 22 August Once you play for fun, they sort of get people into the gambling, you think ok, this would be great if it were real money, so you try. One of the biggest gaming trends you can definitely try on your next time is multi-software casinos online. Unity partners early and deeply with device, newcasinos-nz and OS providers so you can build once and deploy your content at land-based casinos, on mobile, and on desktop. Our team looks at payout speeds when we review casinos, to ensure payout speeds are A transparent, and B quick, easy and efficient for users.
Live Chat. The number of titles, especially slots, has expanded massively. New York : While the NewCasinos-NZ.com State has legalized retail newcasinos-nz betting, it has yet to make any headway on integrating online wagering. Secondly, the findings of the current project are not intended to be reflective of the college population as a whole. Casinos in Colorado have been legal since
US ONLINE CASINO UPDATES newcasinos-NZ.com 2021
Visit Funzpoints Casino. For that reason, we NewCasinos-NZ.com a carousel of our most popular casino games on the Casino homepage. By clicking ‘Agree’, you accept the usage. You can log into your real money account, start up a session and gamble from the comfort of your couch without the need to book travel, hop on a flight, find a hotel, fight the crowds, huddle around a table and worry about masking up. When choosing which real money casino games to play, software providers can hugely influence the gaming experience, newcasinos-nz for slot games. More Like Real Money Casinos.